Platform Boat Lifts
Hydraulic Platform Boat Lift
The Northshore Hydraulic Platform Boat Lift is designed to keep your boat safe and secure while maintaining a clean look in your boathouse or on your dock. All mechanical components are underneath the decking in the structure of the dock system yet above the water. When the lift is in the upright position, no components are in the water. An aluminum deck box keeps the batteries and other components neatly contained. The lift is simple to operate with a wireless key fob and is hard-wired to a lockable box with a manual switch.
Below is a quick summary highlighting key features and benefits of our Hydraulic Platform Boat Lift:
- The lift is attached to the dock structure above the water leaving ALL components of the lift free and clear from the water.
- No overhead steel is required giving you a clean uncluttered boathouse free of cables hanging from the ceiling.
- Comes with a 15/6/3 year warranty (15 yrs on stainless steel cables, 6 yrs on hydraulic cylinders and 3 yrs on remainder)
- 24V operation, complete with charger that plugs into a standard outlet or a solar panel.
- Hydraulic cylinder completely retracted when the lift is up in the storage position.
- Lift locking device for longer periods of storage.
- Cables under constant tension, never wound resulting in consistent lift placement every time.
- Comes complete with 2 waterproof multi-functional remotes. (ability to control lights as you approach your dock/boathouse)
- Leave your boat on the lift year round.
- When installed in a boat house, the platform lift provides added security to your boat house and keeps animals/birds from entering the boathouse.
- Creates a safe environment for children and allows for easy maintenance.
- Adds square footage to your dock/boathouse as the bunks can be removed.
Available in 6,000 – 42,000 lb capacity
Why our Hydraulic Platform Lift?
The best warranty! 15 year warranty on the stainless steel cables, 6 years on the hydraulic cylinders and 3 years on the components
Vertical Lift is best! You don’t have to worry about damaging your boathouse door when lowering your boat.
Fast! Lift travels at 8 ft per minute.
No additional underwater steel work! The lift is mounted to your existing steel structure
Long life! Lift is always out of the water when in the upright position
Stability! 4 to 6 points of contact are made along the perimeter of the cradle thereby giving you the best in stability.
Check out our video to see how the revolutionary Platform Boat Lift works!